EUCA - InVEst Project
The broad goal of the project Investing in Enterpreneurial Universities in Caucasus and Central Asia (EUCA – InVEst) is to enhance an entrepreneurial culture within HE in Georgia and Kyrgyzstan and to strengthen the role of HEIs as an active stakeholder that contributes to the socio-economic development of society by fostering cooperation enterprise-university at both academic and industry level as well as between the EU and the beneficiary countries.
Specific objectives of the projects are:
- Creation or Reinforcement of Technological Transfer Offices as a bridge between enterprise and universities.
- Improving the skills and competencies of staff working at TTOs to support entrepreneurship.
- Designing an intensive training program on teaching entrepreneurship for professors and educators seeking to integrate effective and new methods of teaching entrepreneurship in the respective courses.
- Implementation of pilot activities organized by the TTOs.
- Create a network of professors and practitioners to encourage entrepreneurship in beneficiary countries.
Partners of the project from EU: Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg (coordinator), Glasgow Caledonian, KSU, VUB, USC and Masaryk University
Partners of the project from Georgia: ISU, Caucasus University, Georgian Agrarian University,Bank of Georgia University, Georgian Innovation and Technology Agency, Georgian Business Association
Partners of the project from Kyrgyz Republic: University of Economics and Entrepreneurship in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyz Economic University, Attat-Tul University, Issyk-kul State University, Ednet.
For more information visit www.euca-invest.eu