Collaboration with the private sector is seen as an essential part of the Technology Transfer Office activities. This collaboration means both a joint submission of R&D projects, and especially co-operation in the commercialisation of research results and their use for practical application.
Services for Business Partners
- Offering technologies for licensing
- Seeking scientific partners for contractual research
- Assisting in preparing grant applications, innovation vouchers etc.
- Obtaining secondary financial resources for contractual research
- Utilizing research, development and laboratory capacities of Masaryk University
- Providing legal requisites for contractual research
- Expert consulting in the area of technology transfer
- Taking part in setting up effective protection of intellectual property
- Helping to organize student internships
- Commercial forms of training/education