Technology Transfer Office of Masaryk University (TTO) was established in 2005. The role of TTO is to support cooperation between the scientific community and the industry as well as to help putting research results into practice. Its portfolio aims both at scientists and commercial companies. What are its main tasks?
- Being the primary MU contact point for companies
- Negotiating cooperation between academic and business spheres
- Supporting application of research results
- Protecting and administrating intellectual property
- Promoting MU research activities
- Training and consulting in the area of technology transfer and intellectual property
For more information, read our new brochure (click for opening the pdf file).