Intellectual Property at MU
One of the key tasks of universities as centres of education is to generate knowledge. Results of scientific, research, pedagogical or other activities which arose from work or study assignments, constitute the university’s intellectual property.
Management of intellectual property at Masaryk University is regulated by the Rector’s directive No. 10/2013; this issue is also dealt with by other internal regulations which can be found below together with other relevant informational materials.
What IP-related services do we offer?
● Consulting in the field of intellectual property law
● Providing protection of Intellectual Property arising from research
● Administrative and legal support
● Cooperating on the transfer of knowledge and technologies into practice
● Distributing incomes from technology transfer