TT & Commercialization Board
In 2014, the activities of the Technology Transfer and Commercialization Board of MU were renewed. The board acts as an advisory body to the rector. Its scope includes everything the Technology Transfer Office deals with as a managing body (cooperation with the industry, establishing spin-off companies, technology and knowledge transfer, protection and management of intellectual property) and also agenda that does not fall within the standard scope of TTO (e.g. collaborating on evaluation of Proof of Concept projects).
The primary purpose of the Board is to ensure that the university’s strategic plans are in line with the development of technology transfer at MU. The board, therefore, evaluates e.g. strategic projects and important commercialization plans, discusses strategic plans in the field of innovative entrepreneurship and presents to the university management key outcomes and suggestions arising from their meetings.
The board chair is held by the director of TTO, RNDr. Eva Janouškovcová, Ph.D., LL.M.
- Miloš Dendis - Head of Research and Development, Geneproof, a.s.
- Ladislav Chodák - businessman
- Michal Kostka - CEO Biovendor-Laboratorní medicína, a.s.
- Václav Matyáš - Vice-dean for Alumni Relations and Lifelong Learning
- JUDr. Radim Polčák - Vice-rector for development, legal and information technologies, Masaryk University
- Tomáš Ráček - Deloitte Czech Republic
- Jaroslav Klíma - TESCAN ORSAY HOLDING, a.s.