TT & Commercialization Board
In 2014, the activities of the Technology Transfer and Commercialization Board of MU were renewed. The board acts as an advisory body to the rector. Its scope includes everything the Technology Transfer Office deals with as a managing body (cooperation with the industry, establishing spin-off companies, technology and knowledge transfer, protection and management of intellectual property) and also agenda that does not fall within the standard scope of TTO (e.g. collaborating on evaluation of Proof of Concept projects).
The primary purpose of the Board is to ensure that the university’s strategic plans are in line with the development of technology transfer at MU. The board, therefore, evaluates e.g. strategic projects and important commercialization plans, discusses strategic plans in the field of innovative entrepreneurship and presents to the university management key outcomes and suggestions arising from their meetings.
The board chair is held by the director of TTO, RNDr. Eva Janouškovcová, Ph.D., LL.M.
Členové Rady jsou:
- RNDr. Miloš Dendis - Head of R&D Department, Geneproof, a.s.
- prof. Ing. Petr Dvořák, CSc. - Vice-rector for research Masaryk University
- Ing. Ladislav Chodák - Businessman, Investor
- MVDr. Michal Kostka - Vice-CEO, BioVendor – Laboratorní medicína a.s.
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D. - Vice-dean for industrial and alumni relations Faculty of Informatics MUNI
- RNDr. Luděk Niedermayer - Economist