Services for Companies
Cooperate with MU
Do you run a business? Do you invest? Are you active in the field of science, research and innovation? Do you want to push your activities to another level? Are you interested in the latest scientific methods and inventions? Cooperate with Masaryk University!
● We support the practical application of R&D results created at Masaryk University
● We’re offering services and consultancy in the field of technology transfer and intellectual property
● We organize special, tailor-made events that open dialogue and connect scientists, companies and other subjects
Who can use our services?
Technology Transfer Office of Masaryk University is a primary contact point for:
- everyone, who is interested in research cooperation with the university
- everyone, who is interested in the portfolio of our patents
- those, who need to develop and advance their ideas in cooperation with leading experts in various fields
- those, who are looking for partners to fulfil their specific needs in research and development
- everyone, who is interested in expert consulting and professional training in the field of intellectual property and technology transfer
Cooperation benefits as seen by individual companies
“Our company worked with Masaryk University on a project where we – along with scientists from CEITEC – attempted to find commercial usage for a system which visualizes electrochemical signals. We expected a professional approach and world-class scientific cooperation – and we were not disappointed. When setting up the cooperation, we gladly utilized services offered by the MU Technology Transfer Office. We value our existing cooperation with CEITEC MU and are looking forward to expanding it in the future.”MVDr. Michal Kostka
BioVendor – collaborations with TTO and CEITEC
The trademark “Tested in Antarctica”
Masaryk University can grant the "Tested in Antarctica" trademark to technologies or products that have been tested and weathered the extreme conditions at the Czech polar station of J. G. Mendel on James Ross Island in Antarctica. Masaryk University tests and evaluates specific properties of individual products and technologies; if they pass the test, it indicates their specific quality.
Have your products tested in Antarctica and earn the trademark.