Services for Scientists
What services are we offering?
Do you need advice on intellectual property? Would you like to cooperate with a company? Are you planning on starting your own business using the university’s intellectual property? Don’t hesitate to ask the experts from the Technology Transfer Office.
To students and MU employees we’re offering the following services free of charge.
- Consulting in the area of intellectual property rights
- Providing protection of intellectual property resulting from research
- Providing authors of inventions with administrative and legal support
- Cooperating on application of knowledge and technology
- Dividing incomes from technology transfer
Looking for more information on Intellectual Property at MU?
- Seeking commercial partners for contractual research
- Obtaining financial resources to fund contractual research
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Supporting business innovations and starting of spin-off companies
- Offering and selling technologies and knowledge (inventions, know-how, software etc.)
- Contracts and related issues in the field of intellectual property and technology transfer
Providing legal services and consultancy in the field of intellectual property
- Communicating and coordinating issues related to intellectual property
Promotion and Training
- Training scientists and students: intellectual property, business activities, project management
- Organizing seminars, workshops and consultations
- Presenting research results at conferences and fairs
- Presenting results of technology and knowledge transfer at MU
- Support of selected projects to verify or upscale technologies at an early stage to make the solution more suitable for commercial use
- Consulting, revising and amending parts of project documentation and applications regarding intellectual property or technology transfer
- Consulting prospective project cooperation with partners from the industry
Are you interested in our services?
Do not hesitate to contact us
Interested in practical examples?
Have a look at some instances of successful cooperation
Looking for information?
Looking for information? Here are some helpful and relevant documents and additional materials
What do scientists think about the benefits of cooperation?
“TTO was instrumental in helping us transfer our technology into practice. “Us scientists tend to forget that practical applications of inventions are often not as simple and straightforward as they seem. One has to offer the technology and address the companies. In case a cooperation is established, it has to be secured legally in order to prevent theft of know-how. We couldn’t have done it without the support of the team of experts at TTO.”RNDr. Mgr. Michal Bittner, Ph.D.
Faculty of Science, RECETOX