MUNI Innovation Award 2021
Award for individual students and employees, whose outcomes have been successfully introduced into practice, helped to improve products or services or contributed to increase the practical application of knowledge and activities of the MU.
- A nomination for the award of a student or employee of the MU can be submitted by anyone (natural person from the MU or outside or legal person)
- The reasons for nomination are: inventions, projects, technologies, services and other relevant social valid activities and oucomes, which have been successfully implemented into the praxis, helped to improve products or services, or about which the proposer is convinced that they have contributed to increase the social relevance of the MU research or that meet the criteria for a significant innovation act
- Nominations can be submitted via the electronic form from 1st July 2021 to 15th September 2021.
- A proposer may send several nominations. The names of the proposers will not be communicated and published, they will remain anonymous
- The nomination must be justified (by e.g. description of the innovative act, explaining what makes this act innovative, extraordinary and beneficial, what is its application in practice, why it shloud be awarded, etc.)
- The nominated person must be an employee or student of the MU
- The award is awarded for relevant outcomes or activities, that have arisen, have been published, used or applied in the period from 1st January 2015 to 30th June 2021
- No categories have been set for this year
- Up to 30 nominated persons can receive gifts and a financial amount in the total sum of CZK 1,700,000
- The MU has the right to cancel or change the rules, even during the implementation (eg in connection with the epidemiological situation).
An independent commission of professional university and non-university public, Council for Technology Transfer and Commercial Cooperation of MU, management of MU, economic units and faculties representatives
Announcement of the results
Ceremony during the traditional Business Research Forum (11th November 2021).
Questions and Information